Some updates ... :nod:

img_1692medium.jpg

img_1693medium.jpg

img_1695medium.jpg

img_1696medium.jpg

img_1697medium.jpg

Hobby of the hobby! :wink2:

img_1698medium.jpg

sorry pottsy thats not the one in phil wards book(YAP68T),the one your on about use to belong to neil the deal proud then someone else then les mott had it fully restored and had the seats recovered in stunning white connolly leather,it now resides in scotland and the owner also owns a stunning countach

sawasdee krup!

I just got back from Bangkok a couple weeks ago. My cousins took me to the Jesada Technik Museum to satisfy my car cravings while on vacation. I told them about your Lido and shared this post - whereabouts in Thailand are you? My cousins are in the car import business there and come across all kinds of awesome cars.

You're right thorpey. This is not that YAP68T. :wink2:

###########

I think so, Tony. Ha ha. :D

###########

Rudy, I live in Bangkok.
Next time when you visit Thailand, please contact me, we may have a meet. :nod:

Rudy, I live in Bangkok.
Next time when you visit Thailand, please contact me, we may have a meet. :nod:

That would be cool! I am planning to return to Asia in April to assist in relief efforts in the Philippines, then hop over the BKK for another visit. I'll keep in touch.

you didnt have to buy a single panel just shows if a x1/9 is looked after it will last,loved the bare metal pictures showing the lovely shiny fiat steel :)

Wow! Awesome paint! I love black. It's so hard to keep clean though, and shows up scratches like crazy. I had my car painted last August, and as soon as Spring arrives, it's going in for some repainting!

Back