Official Member Car Picture Thread

Two of my favorite things to do...

Bike riding and train watching. The X is in Jim Thorpe, PA as I get ready to take the bike through scenic Lehigh Gorge.

DSC00001.jpg

another X19 resurrected

I pulled this out of a barn where it had sat for over ten years, which has helped keep it virtually rust free. I use it for hill climbing and have fitted an Uno turbo engine amongst other go faster goodies. It's my first season and so just getting to know the car but it's already very competitive. Over next winter we are looking to raise the horse power from the current 150hp to nearer 200hp to scare the class leaders

very nice! looks clean indeed.

like the color combo too... I've always likes red seats in a white car

image_zpsf4422b7e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

85 Bertone
Needs love but runs good. Getting ready for springs, pads, paint ... Turbo.
Not sure what the wheels are but they are probably for sale, gotta reduce that sidewall flex ;)

Last edited:
Back from the painters!

Finally got my car back. It needed a new rear quarter panel and a general tidy up and paint job. The inner arch was in need of repair too. Previous owner had let mud fester in there with awful results! Using Doug's brilliant 1300 Euro bumper brackets, the car is now looking much nicer. Paint is not perfect, and it will be going back for a few jobs soon. But I'm happy with the £1500 paid for all the body work. More pics soon...

Back