Tire Size Question ?

Daniel: You are correct. All I see on-line for the CD 50s I want to fit my
Scorpion are Alfa this - - - Alfa that. On & on. Thx for posting.
Yes they were fitted to the Alfetta GT which had a 4 x 98 bolt pattern. There is a similar looking Alfa rim which is 4 x 108.

The GTs are fairly rare but they do come up.

There are also the rims from the Maserati Biturbo which can be had in 6 x 14 and 6.5 x 14 both in 4 x 98 bolt pattern.

There are plenty of 15” rims available in 4 x 98 most are 7” wide, the ones at AR specifically.

Mikeroten’s rims I believe are ATS rims which are pretty rare in the US. Fairly prevalent in Australia and other markets.

actually, my wheels are much rarer than ATS classics. They are 4x98 14" Performance brand wheels made in Australia. I've talked to a few folks who believe that there are no more than 10 sets in the USA, some say as few as 5 sets. I know I've seen a few pics of them on X1/9s, and I've seen a set on an Alfa spider, but that's a different lug pattern.

Any suggestions as to sources of the “proper” Daytona wheels? I’m
having El Zero luck searching & Searching & SEARCHING online.

Any suggestions as to sources of the “proper” Daytona wheels? I’m
having El Zero luck searching & Searching & SEARCHING online.

Have seen them rarely and links to them posted here. They are desirable so people who have them tend to hang onto them. Watch Ebay. The 14 inch variety is preferred for Scorpion. 13 inch for X19.

Chris’ website is difficult for me to negotiate. He’s a great guy. Spoken
to him in the past. If he has them I can’t find them - his website. Thx.

Yes they were fitted to the Alfetta GT which had a 4 x 98 bolt pattern. There is a similar looking Alfa rim which is 4 x 108.

The GTs are fairly rare but they do come up.

There are also the rims from the Maserati Biturbo which can be had in 6 x 14 and 6.5 x 14 both in 4 x 98 bolt pattern.

There are plenty of 15” rims available in 4 x 98 most are 7” wide, the ones at AR specifically.

Mikeroten’s rims I believe are ATS rims which are pretty rare in the US. Fairly prevalent in Australia and other markets.
Maserati Biturbo Si had 14x7 also (which I had a full set but traded a pair to Mark for a pair of 6x14s to have for the fronts).

Back