'74 X1/9 being scrapped in Toronto

Hi

How much for the front bumper blocks? Do you sell them as a pair only or individually?

Rodrigo

Pics

Although I know how much you guys like pics - be warned most are not pretty. This X is pretty sad to see, but hopefully some of it's bits will live on....

Note the unusual '74 only divider behind the rad. Note the front sway bar (looks like an Addco). Sway bar $60

Left front turn signal. Pretty decent but flaw in lens. Has since been removed. One broken stud. Boots are good. Complete with wiring and plugs Bjwhite has first dibs.$100 for the pair.

Right front turn signal in foreground. Decent too but both studs missing and some cracks in lens.

Intake with twin SK Racing carbs. Joe has decided to keep the carbs for his Alfa, but manifold is available $125. Mike mo has first dibs.

Note the fancy engine mount addition LOL

Pic of engine block.

Strange looking coil:

Appears to be an adjustable rev limiter:

No idea what this is:

Strange looking distributor. No vacuum advance. Note straight up leads on cap:

End of camshaft. Says "FAZA DAYTONA 40/80". Note slot for cam drive: $250. I guess Jeff Stitch has first dibs.

Engine bay:

No problem getting air to carbs - whole trunk floor has been removed

Dash. Will be a pain to remove, but probably too good not to....Quite filthy, but only one small crack that I could see. From left upper side of central vent towards widshield. Hole cut for radio sadly. $250

Centre console. '74 only type with silver trim. Decent shape but 2 small screw holes in upper left side: $60 complete with switches etc.

'74 only type grill. Filthy but pretty decent. Only one broken rear standoff in upper left centre. Tiny crack in same spot. All looks good from front. A member here who PM'd me has first dibs. $125

To be continued....
Is the grill still for sale?

Any chance you have a picture of the ATS wheels to share? Might be interested, depending on condition. Are they a 4 X 98 pattern?. Thanks. Cheers.
Mike

Back