Brake Line Diagram

Robert Mose

True Classic
Does anyone have a copy of the diagram showing the lengths of all the steel brake and clutch lines? I saw it a while back and now cant find it.

I have these, no length, just routing

Hi Robert,

I have these diagrams, but there is no length specs. They just show the routing and junctions.

Verrrry handy diagrams, Jim.......!

.....I have these diagrams, but there is no length specs. They just show the routing and junctions......

.....I wonder, in all of that knowledge stored away in your brain, if you would have access to similar diagrams for RHD X1/9's?? :whistle: :whistle:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Sorry Ian

These were from a US spec manual. I will see if I can hunt some down RHD diagrams for you, a quick Google on "Fiat X1/9 RHD brake diagram" and "Fiat X1/9 British brake diagram" were unsuccessful. (I know you aren't in England ;)) I will need to strap on my thinking cap to devise a better search criteria.

Thanks, Jim.....!

I will have a search around also!
If I find anything useful, I will let you know.

cheers, Ian - NZ

It is the right hand drive diagram, you just need to think about it as being a bottom view versus a top view :) Being down under it should be fairly normal :fart:

is there...

...joining blocks on LHD cars at the peddle box, with short master cylinder to block pipes - can't see these on the diagram? On RHD there's a double joiner block for front and a single for rear with the main lines connecting these and not straight into the cylinder. :confuse2:

Oh yeah, Karl - silly me.........!

.....Being down under it should be fairly normal :fart:......

..hey, but don't forget - being upside down, we have to look UPWARDS to see the ocean, and DOWNWARDS to look at the sky!! :mallet:
(often wondered why my feet keep getting sunburned and my hair is always wet!!) :wink2:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Back