New home for Fastest X19 in USA

The last Owner

I cant thank Alex enough for what he has built and prepared for delivery to me its just amazing , cannot thank him enough for everything he has done he went above and beyond what a seller would normally do to get this car to Australia to start a new life,, and possible become one of Australia's fastest fiat x/19 s , So Again i say ,,,Thank you Alex

Fantastic!

I can't wait to hear what you think of it when you get a chance to drive it!

Hmmmm... Safe and sound?

Doesn't look too SAFE to me!

Hopefully its stored safely somewhere else! HA!

(Did ya take it for a little spin around the block yet?)

tony

your a comedian lolol no haven't even started it as yet ( safe and sound meaning it didn't fall in to the ocean, it wasn't damaged in the container ect ect lolol

HA! I know Russ, but that was NOT a very flattering...

photo... next to the trash and all sorts of stuff leaning and laying around...

Well... I'm glad you are satisfied just to LOOK at it for now... I don't think I could stand NOT driving it for a minute.

BTW... Old Alex was giving us all "pony rides" in that car back in 2006. It was a hot twin carbed 1300 or 1500 and a Colatti box. I think he had stolen plates on it off some station wagon 'er sumthun'...

What a day, what a weekend... I counted 53 here on Sunday for dinner... I'm just to the left of the flag...

Last edited:
Thats Charlie DeMarco riding passenger. He owns Serpent Auto Sport

Great guy...

Saved my butt countless times..

That was a fun day...

man that car is wicked scary fast though...:huh2:

I'm just to the left of the flag...

tony, i thought the man in the white shirt was a garden gnome, Sorry,,, i know no its you thanks for that lololol

First race in Australia For Alexs old Red Devil

Car Just kept eating up the other cars click link to see video of the car australia speed of 200 kmh on long straights

Congrat's Russ

And you've got a great car. I had a blast driving it back in '06.

Oh, and you HAVE to keep the compass in it. It's tradition.

Back