Insertable headlight harness -Last build

I don't have any built up now but

If you wait closer to the holidays, I'll make up another batch.

I have a list of folks...

that contacted me here and via PM regarding the headlight harnesses.
When the build is made I will contact all of you -even if you've not heard back from me prior.

These take me time to make and I've been traveling a lot in my job so have not had time to make them. I'm hopeful I'll be able to put together another batch by the holidays.

Thanks all for your inquiry's :sun:

Ya know Bob... instead of drinking...

carousing, and partying all the time on these "business trips" of yours... you could easily pack another bag with the tools and supplies to continue production whilst you are on the road.

Just sayin'...

(HA! As my old boss useta say... "The hours between midnight and 8 am are not just for sleeping and making love...")

Bob, put me down for one. I just picked up a very nice 77 with 27K on the ODO and I am trying to update while maintaining originality.

Terry Boss

Yeah...

Not sure how many sets I'll be able to make. Over 10 people want them. We'll see how it goes...

Plugging them together is the easy part

It's the soldering, heat-shrinking, wire cutting, connector prep and TIME to do it that's challenging. :)
But thanks for the offer.

I've been playing "catch-up" on all my home projects here, including 3 unscheduled auto repairs on the ol' fleet. Yesterday it was a power steering pump on the Explorer, today it's a wheel bearing on the Chrysler LeBaron. Last weekend it was replacing a strut on the LeBaron and shoveling 10 Cu. yards of loam.
I'm tired... :sad:

Hi,
I new here and am fixing up my '86.

I'd go for one of you relay mods of you make enough.

Thanks

Hi,
My car REALLY needs this mod. Can you tell me where to get the plug and socket? And the part numbers if you know them, so I don't mess it up.
Thanks,
Todd

Back