Donut needs a Yugo!

tiernan

Hi everyone! I'm a producer with Donut, the most-watched automotive YouTube channel in the US.

I am working on an episode about Yugo in America, and looking for a running/driving Yugo in Southern California. We want to test drive and review one of the cars originally sold here, and tell the story of Yugo along the way.

If you have a Yugo and are interested in working with us, please let me know! You can reply here or email cars@donut.media. If you don't have a Yugo, but know someone who does, please let them know that we are looking for them.

The shoot will take one full weekday and is tentatively planned for the last two weeks of August. Compensation, transportation logistics, and handling necessary repairs before the shoot will be discussed with owners.

Hope to hear from you!

-Tiernan

Hi everyone! I'm a producer with Donut, the most-watched automotive YouTube channel in the US.

I am working on an episode about Yugo in America, and looking for a running/driving Yugo in Southern California. We want to test drive and review one of the cars originally sold here, and tell the story of Yugo along the way.

If you have a Yugo and are interested in working with us, please let me know! You can reply here or email cars@donut.media. If you don't have a Yugo, but know someone who does, please let them know that we are looking for them.

The shoot will take one full weekday and is tentatively planned for the last two weeks of August. Compensation, transportation logistics, and handling necessary repairs before the shoot will be discussed with owners.

Hope to hear from you!

-Tiernan
Looking forward to this! Just saw Jeff Dunham doing a video on one. Long live the yugo/fiat !!!

Odie

Not from the US, but I would like you to add the fact that the yugo and zastava 101 were always thought of good cars in Yugoslavia. People would take over 1200km trips to get to sea and go to holiday without any problems. These cars are still well respected on the balkan (eastern europe), and they have a tuning background with many great cars

Back