Another 77 BaT Scorpion

Most odd....and not that it really matters...but I was somewhat sure that we never got any 1977 model Scorpions sold up here new in Canada....only one batch of '76 models as the story goes......The original warranty and service book are included and shown. Would be interesting to see the selling dealer - it would be on the first page after the cover.....

And oddly....I have not seen this Scorpion around here...or for sale recently. Appears the BAT seller is a flipper who just bought it. Might be interesting to see how this no-reserve auction goes. As quite a limited market for Scorpions...and an apparent historic reluctance for BAT buyers to want to deal with the hassles of getting it across the border......

Appears to be in quite nice condition though.......

Reactions: 86X
Lovely example. Sadly will go for more than I could justify to my significant other.

Karl, this 1 is even closer to you... Under 10K, jus sayin...

Thank you for your helpful searching. I need more cars like I need another hole in my head…though I do have a lot of want :)

The Livonia/NY car looks like about my level of car, pretty much original aside from the top. I like that.

When asked if I "need" another car, I reply "define need".... 😁 My want list far exceeds my storage & finances limitations.....

Back