NEW leather seat covers

Henk Martens

True Classic
Hello X 1/9 friends,

As you probably know we stock some new and original sets of Bertone leather seat covers in black and red.
But from now we can offer you also:

* set of 2 complete LEATHER seat covers (2x seat bottom and 2x seat cover) for all 1300, 1500 and Bertone models
* all handmade in the Netherlands by our manufacturer
* great quality and fitting as made directly from the Original
* many colours available as black, red, brown
* material genuine leather, we buy the skins directly from our supplier (see pictures)
* Euro 579 for a complete set + shipping Euro 39 to the USA

We can also produce for you matching NEW door panels in the same leather

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

for example 1300 model 1973-1976

with kind regards,

Henk

Last edited:
Henk, I'm only waiting for the day that you are even advertising newly produced X1/9s for us to purchase. You never cease to amaze. :headbang:

That would be amazing and interesting.

One can buy new production MGB tubs as well as nearly every other piece for those Brit cars. Why not for Italian cars?

Henk and company could be laying the groundwork for an X1/9 cottage industry revival.

Just sayin. :wink2:

Hello Henk

New owner here.

What would total interior for 1500 Bertone 1984 cost
(2) seats (2) door cards in black ?
plus shipping to US

Thanks

Vinny

Hi Henk,

I have a '78, which seats are vinyl with a medium brown color and a light brown stripe. Do you have covers that mimic those? I really like the idea of running stock colors but in leather.

Rob

Last edited:
seat covers

Hello Rob,

Almost all combinations are possible.
Just mail me pictures of your original seats and we can inform you

with kind regards,

Hi Henk,

I have a '78, which seats are vinyl with a medium brown color and a light brown stripe. Do you have covers that mimic those? I really like the idea of running stock colors but in leather.

I love your interior.. So awesome!

No, you're not biased at all ...

Thanks... IMO the early dash with the 1978 guages and the striped seats and door panels are the style pinnacle of the X1/9, But I am biased ;)

... just well informed and logical!

Cheers - DM (a fellow member of the "Royal Order of the '78")

red leather seat covers

I saw your post on seat covers. I was wondering if you have complete sets in red leather for a 1984 x1/9 if so, how much are they?
Thanks, Mark

I saw your post on seat covers. I was wondering if you have complete sets in red leather for a 1984 x1/9 if so, how much are they?
Thanks, Mark
Mark,

Henk may only check in every few days but he respnds to email quickly. I have made several purchases and am happy with his quality and quickness to deliver.

E-mail: martens.tuil*hetnet.nl

Change the * to at symbol

You can see the latest things I picked up from him here: http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/25655/

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed!

Henk's stuff is top notch, and so is he. Couldn't be more pleased with the items I've purchased from him.

seat covers

do these have the bertone crest at the center top like in your catalog?
How much for #00055 also door trim #28061/12-28061/13

Thanks

Back