Parts Car Owners...Please Look On Your Parts Car For....

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
....a plug for this hole in the rear wheelwell (each side L & R has one:
IMG_2061.jpg

By my measure, the plug is 2.361" long by 1.567" wide, or 60mm by 40mm for all you metric folks.

The hole it covers is (the vertical oval hole in the wheel well, the one that opens into the rear crossmember) 1.9" long by 1.187" wide. Or 48.25mm by 30.16mm wide.

This hole is just a bit longer than the similar holes in the frunk floor, so a frunk floor plug is too small.

The plug has this part number molded into the rubber: 4331241. Thanks!!

Size unique to that position...

...and most often missing.
At least on the 20+ Xs passing thru my hands.
Similarly shaped frunk plugs usually not missing.
Adapted spare frunk plugs by grinding off retaining lip on backside,
then affix with butyl rubber windshield sealer.

Hard to tell from the pic which one is which...the one I need is very close in size to a frunk floor plug but they are subtly different in size.

Any of them have 4331241 molded into the rubber? If so that's what I need! I did see one other thing that I might need, an oval grommet with one large hole and one small hole used for where the battery cable passes thru the frunk sheetmetal, if those are extra I could use one, too.

No, I think the two floor ones have a 6mm hole in an oval rubber, but then I don't have them, so not really sure. I see a wiper spacer (angled plastic) I need two of those.
Who ever did the half assed paint on this car didn't put much care in re-assembly. I keep finding stuff missing.

Do you see what you want here?

IMG_1600.jpg

Back