SEEKING EXPERIENCED FIAT MECHANIC

royvp1076

I live in Jupiter, FL and the mechanic I have been using has left the area. I am looking for another Fiat repair shop/mechanic

The only guy I know is some guy named ROY...

As Bob said... what do ya need done?

We take great pride in helping folks through their troubles... otherwise finding a GOOD mechanic that is KNOWLEDGEABLE and WILLING to work on these cars are rarer than hen's teeth. Let me throw in... at a reasonable price as well.

After 31 years of caring for mine, it comes down to about 2 hours of work for every 1 on the road and ya better like doing both... or sell it and buy a Honda.

Welcome to this site and welcome to the "dark-side". You'll find most of us have experienced and dealt with whatever problem you are currently having. Pizza and Beer will attract others to help within reason... Here's hopin' you'll give it a try and us a try...

He is looking for a repair shop in his area...

...I believe when he called me asking for a referral, he stated he was 80 years old and is not interested in working on it himself. The only shop I know of is down in Ft Lauderdale, which is quite a haul from Jupiter. If anyone in Florida can assist him with a referral of a shop, I am sure he would greatly appreciate it.:)

Ouch Tom... Maybe I should not ASS-U-ME stuff...

Usually its some kinda youngster that doesn't realize what he/she has taken on.

Good shops for any car are as rare as hen's teeth... good Fiat mechanics are rarer that hens with teeth...

Back