How many cars passed ???

I lost count after a minute...

But what the hell is with the "sport" that flipped him off? Hopefully it was in jest...

Thanks so much for the video. It really shows the variety and volume of cars showing up for Lemons. Nice driving, and love the Strauss and sound effects!

I am using this video

to promote my campaign to start sport racing in Israel (the DOT opposes the idea for years).
With your permission, Bernice.

Sure.

There are many other videos on that Youtube page and many, many other race videos on YouTube, Vimeo and others..

It is quite possible DOT opposes the idea of racing as a waste of valuable resources. Those valuable resources can be spent else where as a national priority. Or, there could be political or other social-cultrual reasons why DOT is opposed to racing.

Regardless, where ever motor cars or moving items are found, racing and competition will happen. It's baked into human nature be it good or bad.

Bernice

to promote my campaign to start sport racing in Israel (the DOT opposes the idea for years).
With your permission, Bernice.

...point by...

But what the hell is with the "sport" that flipped him off? Hopefully it was in jest...

If you're referring to the black (trans am?), I believe he had a mechanical issue and was attempting to indicate he wanted folks to go by him on that side. :italia:

Yeah, I saw that, too.

Brings back memories ... I went from an Alfa spider to a Pinto wagon. Loved them both.

Back