STOLEN CAR... I know this is a long shot...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
But what the hell, we're all Car Guys... and its worth a try.

Stolen 1948 Packard Victoria Convertible

Wayne Metz <Wayne*Select1Realty.com> wrote:

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 someone broke into the garage at my Dad's Rental property in Manteca, CA and stole my 1948 Packard Custom Victoria Convertible. One of the neighbors indicated they may have seen the car being loaded onto a U-Haul Trailer during the middle of the day.

If you believe you have seen the car, please contact the Police Department, City of Manteca, and ask for Officer Barbara Morgan, 209 456-8101.

The car is drivable and just about ready to be painted. It was not licensed.

Thank you for your assistance.

Wayne Metz

Did he check with Chip Foose?

Is Overhaulin' still in production? Sounds like their MO. :)

That thought went through my mind as well...

Usually they have the Police Report aspect covered though, but I think I would be doing the same thing Wayne is... and publish this as far and wide as I can.

BTW... my two favorite "heists" by the Overhaulin' Crew were when a "Religious Group" called the guy to thank him for his donation and they said they needed the pink slip...

The other one was when a cop calls the guy to say is 13 year old son took this classic out for a joy-ride!

OHHH...OHHH... and then there was the time the wife went inside and called the REAL COPS... the crew intercepted them just in time and they went along with it...

I certainly would hate to think this one slipped through the cracks... but it would be nice if it did!

car

I just hope you can find these people b4 the police do. I'll take the hour drive from here to help with those people. I have buckets and cement.... and a friend with a boat...that's what I'm talking about.
if foose is involved, I'd have him pay for all the heart medicine you will need... and if family members involved...buckets....cement.
:excited:
mikemo

Back