Here's something DIEHARD Modelers shouldn't pass up...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Go here for details... The FIRST Month is FREE...

http://www.model-space.com/us/build-senna-mclaren-mp4-4.html

xMcLarenMP4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.eig4M3rnSn.jpg

I'll help with the math though...

$67.99 + $6.99 P&H X 20 months = $1499.60

BUT... you can cancel your subscription ANYTIME with no further obligation!

HAHAHA... Scroll down on the site and the FIRST month's package comes with SEVEN (7) parts to glue together and they take about 4 minutes to show you how to assemble these. So after about 10 minutes of grueling work, you'll need to wait 30 days for the next $75 dollar package to arrive... which contains ONE (1) tire and wheel, and about 6 more parts...

I think Ima gonna pass on this one and leave it for the rich and OCD types like Schultz or Brown or Smith... those guys...

(Reviews say these two guys, "Gino" and" Petepistol71", are excited to start assembling their models... Hopefully they will post another review in a year or so and let us know how they're doing...)

Enjoy!

You know, $1500 gets you a decent X driver ... and that scale is 1:1 (easier on my eyes and fingers).

$1500?!?!?

You know, $1500 gets you a decent X driver ... and that scale is 1:1 (easier on my eyes and fingers).

Yeah, and you don't have to make vroom vroom noises on the living room carpet... :wink2:

Or take up half the dining room table for a coupla years and be in the dog house the better half.

Or for $1500,

You could get 2 bottles of MacCallan 25 year old single malt scotch and have $200 to spare. That stuff is like nectar but too rich for my blood. I only get some occasionally when travelling on company business.

Mike

There ain't nuthin' wrong with that, Mike..!

....I only get some occasionally when travelling on company business.......

...in my humble opinion, that's a great sign of a TRULY loyal employee!!
You are drinking to the "on-going successful and profitable future of the company!!" :drink:
You will definitely "go places", young man!! :wink2:

cheers, Ian- NZ

Ian,

"You will definitely "go places", young man!!". I'm doing serious planning these days to see how soon I can retire. I could wait until full retirement age (66) and have enough income to live on, but there have been a lot of work changes and family health issues recently that have me dreaming of the time I don't have to wake up at 4:15 a.m. every day.

Mike

Back