Greg in CT started this...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
here in the FS&W section.

For those that haven't seen this, I reposted it here:

http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?posts/200841/

Enjoy these abominations, Just when you think you've seen it all...

HA!

I also found this thread on Bonneville racers... go here and scroll down about 1/3 of the page to the Blue X1/9:

http://www.curbsideclassic.com/uncategorized/bonneville-part-2-run-whatcha-brung/

I wish I knew just how fast this car was... Usually a chute is required for cars exceeding 150 mph, at least in drag racing...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what mine looked like

Before I made a fiberglass replacement. I was whacking and changing stuff so to hide the primer I spray bombed this graphic design. I ran around for a couple of years slowly adding on to it. After I made molds and glassed everything and painted the car yellow a friend made the comment that I no longer looked like an old guy driving his grandson's car.

Dragons gate that is awesome. Is that car street legal? Do you have more pictures of it?

Dragons gate that is awesome. Is that car street legal? Do you have more pictures of it?
That is the only picture of the old paintjob. The car is street legal and I have been driving it since 1999.

I am always changing stuff but this is what it looks like now

Great work... and a whole bunch of work as well!

Your hood made for a great BLANK PALLET to practice on... much better than what my local wrecker did with his...

(Bob Brown on his first visit to LA in 2010... saying "WTH, over?")

Last edited:
Your hood made for a great BLANK PALLET to practice on...QUOTE] I have toyed with doing another custom paint job on my X19. I have also thought about doing a Klingon Bird of Prey on the hood of my 70 Land Cruiser. I think anymore I would feel to self-conscious driving something with a gaudy paint job.

Hey Tony I just bumped into this complements of Arkansas Craigslist!

and Btw Happy Birthday! George Carlin would say you're only 19 Celsius! HA :D

Thanks Greg... I think I'll use te Celcius scale...

from now on! I'm starting to question if getting old is really a privilege, a blessing, or a damnation! HA!

That new find you posted would be a great addition to your collection as well! Love the Lakes Pipes!

Whaaaat the..........??

"ENGINE IS A 3.9 CUMMINS DIESEL 4BT (T-3 TURBO)"

Tony, is the owner/developer of this 'thing' an escapee from somewhere?? :wacko:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Back