Previous Owner "Wall of Shame"

This would be a great spot for a subwoofer!

PO-WALL.jpg

-M

My first X's Marelli voltage regulator...

...was replaced with a Lucas unit by the previous owner, who was an electrical engineer!!! :mallet:

Where did you find this? What year X1/9?

Believe it or not I heard of this same thing occuring back in the Chicago area back in the late 1970's There were several of us X1/9 owners back then going to Proviso West High school. As well as the X1/9 club of Chicago. It was a story I heard a few times back then, but never knew if it was true or not. I guess it could be true since you have the evidence. I can't imagine that same gas tank surviving that many years though.

no sense.

here in So-cal on many junk yards it's illegal to selling gasoline tanks on they're yards, when I inspected some X1/9's time ago I saw all the gas tank with a big big hole made with a point hammer or bigger to make unusable tank.
(but in this case that guy waste a lot of time to destroy this tank, make a hole with a drill and then cut the hole with a electrical saw) no sense.

so, he (or she) Driver's left shoulder area? They went right through everything to the tank? I can hear the sales pitch; "It smells like gas but they all do, it's Italian".

Matt, you really need to consider a career in comedy...

I hear Letterman is retiring!

That ZING on April 1st and now this... I fell out of my chair... and then needed CPR after some of the comments!

Thanks for the YUCKS!

Back