Visit to LA soon

BrettM

1981 RHD X1/9
I am going to be heading to LA for a project on April 28 - May 2. I will have little free time but would love to meet up with some of my west coast friends. What are the chances that there might be something going on that i can participate in? I do not yet know my schedule and I suspect it will be tight but I would like to see some of you guys (especially you Tony).

Let me know.

Oh WOW! A Monday through Friday thing!!!

Are you sure you can't stay at least ONE day before or after?

(Mikey wants to dive under his dash on the 26th and you'd be perfect for that. Some of us are planning to give him a hand... I have an CHEVY show to attend on the 4th.)

Otherwise, just YOU would be enough for several of us to get together at least for dinner or something during the week. Where will you actually be staying?

Hey... I don't believe you've seen the Nethercutt and it is something you would really want to see. http://www.nethercuttcollection.org/Visitor.aspx

Find a WAY to make some time on Thursday, Friday or Saturday... I guarantee you will think it was worth the effort (and possible expense) to stay and see this.

Looking forward to hearing more and seeing you...

Visit

I am going to see what i can do to extend my stay one day at least. I am going to be on a production and will not know my schedule until after I arrive. I hope I can get away for a visit though.

LA for sure...

Looks like I will be flying out Monday and be there all week. I'll call or contact when I an in town and have an idea what kind of free time I have.

Back