New Home for my Fiats

Looks like you need more Xs Russ

I see lots of wasted space in there right now. ;)

garage

no not enough space car hoist going in soon then there will be space to work on things around the cars , i do have many more cars BMWZ4 ROASTER , 2014 KIA CERATO NISSAN NAVARA UTE , 2 FORD ECONOVANS , CAR TRAILER 2 OTHER TRAILERS , RACE CAR CARAVAN But the garage is for the fiats

i saw your thread about carport

i now understand why i suck , a 2 car garage compared to this you would be jealous , i know the feeling though , i was the same for many years , all i had was a carport as well , this has been a long held dream to get all my stuff safe from weather and organise so i can find and easily work on things

We chased that dream a bit this spring. No joy. Market was so hot anything decent (decent house with an "out building") sold within hours of listing, often for more than asking price. We gave up. City won't let me build on my lot (already have a two stall and a little shed).
Will try again in a year or so.

i now understand why i suck , a 2 car garage compared to this you would be jealous , i know the feeling though , i was the same for many years , all i had was a carport as well , this has been a long held dream to get all my stuff safe from weather and organise so i can find and easily work on things

I did have a carport, but I've since moved up... got a 2 car garage in my current home, and the complete understanding by my significant other that it is MY garage, and I am outfitting it so to reflect that ownership of space.

I just came back from harbor freight with another doo-dad (a ceiling mount retractable electrical reel) and I hope to actually pull a car into the garage for the first time tonight :excited:

Pic of the "five way driveway":
5047168b-6e0b-4f65-bc1a-9abde0870415_zps36941bd5.jpg

Did you see anything Australian in the pic??

Last edited:
You guys complain too much...

I see palm trees in those photos.
Here, a palm tree would last about 3 months, -which is about the length of the driving season around here.
I'd happily trade my garage space for car ports if it meant year-round exxie driving. :shh:

MODS/ADMINS... Shouldn't he be FINED or something?

Geez Loueez...

I would be jealous if it had A/C, DVR, WIDE SCREEN, HEAT, STOCKED FRIDGE, and a RECLINER... Otherwise this looks like some kinda abbreviated aircraft hanger.

Until he does this garage RIGHT, I think he should be BANNED from posting stuff like this!

(BTW Russ... it would appear to me that you need a few pairs of B/J Logo Badges for your cars! Contact Ricardo Borja here...)

Back