Just great driving

arc12111

True Classic
My X is running very well right now, just hard to get out of the car. I had a few rough weeks with her Front brake pads, speedo cable, manifold gasket. Changed gear oil, adjusted shifting rod, replaced oil drain plug from a 21.7mm to a m22 1.5mm , threads in oil pan were stripped. Changed engine oil. New air filter, new plugs wires distributor. Flushed clutch fluid throughout the whole system, and replaced with dot 4. I will tell you, it was a great learning curve for me, wheres to all of these things listed was my first time. Thanks to all the folks here on XWEB whom helped me through some, well....... frustrating times. Without you guys, I think I would be in a tight spot right now, so Huge Thank you to everyone that helped, till next time when something goes wrong or fails LOL. Take care friends.

This means you're keeping the X for now?

Bernice

My X is running very well right now, just hard to get out of the car. I had a few rough weeks with her Front brake pads, speedo cable, manifold gasket. Changed gear oil, adjusted shifting rod, replaced oil drain plug from a 21.7mm to a m22 1.5mm , threads in oil pan were stripped. Changed engine oil. New air filter, new plugs wires distributor. Flushed clutch fluid throughout the whole system, and replaced with dot 4. I will tell you, it was a great learning curve for me, wheres to all of these things listed was my first time. Thanks to all the folks here on XWEB whom helped me through some, well....... frustrating times. Without you guys, I think I would be in a tight spot right now, so Huge Thank you to everyone that helped, till next time when something goes wrong or fails LOL. Take care friends.

What a gracious Thank You... you are most welcome...

We all like hearing this stuff and most of us, probably ALL of us have shared the same frustrations and delights!

But when it lights off, and the top stays home... there is nothing like cruising these cars...

As for the "learning curve"... I've been at 31 years with these cars and maybe its just me... but I'm always learnin' sumthun!

Back