Used Fiat X1/9 Parts for sale

tkunda

Low Mileage
Purchased a 1979 X/19, 5 speed, 1498cc, California smoged, in 1982 and had many great years of fun with it. Unfortunately was involved in an accident which rendered the car unrepairable.

I retained some of the part which I have decided to finally part with. These parts are in good condition and are located in California.

- Dashboard gauges, includes volt meter, temp gauge, fuel gauge, turn blinkers, speedometer and tach. Part of the rear electronic board is missing, but the gauges are all in great condition. Asking $65

- Rearview mirror. Asking $35

- In-dash electric control switches- defroster/hazard/dash light dimmer/lights/spare. Asking $40

- (2) window handles with mounting rings. Asking $20 for the pair

- MOHN ski rack with lock. Fits X1/9 Asking $35

- Original owners manual and owners warranty and service book. Asking $75

These parts are located in Roseville, California 95678, buyer is responsible for shipping charges and PayPal fees. If you would like pictures of the items, please contact me via email at ted_kunda*yahoo.com. Put Fiat Parts in the subject line so it doesnt go to the Junk Mail pile.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Parts

Is the "Bosch Ignition Control Module" the same as is used on the FI cars?

If so I would like it for a spare.

Pic of coolant tank

Please email me and I will send you a pic of the coolant tank. ted_kunda*yahoo.com

Ted

Last edited:
Control Module

Bill,
I am not sure if it is the same one, but I will post a pic for you to see. IF it doesnt show, please email me at ted_kunda*yahoo.com and I will forward one to you.

Ted

Brown Dash Mat is still available

EMRLIQUIDLIFE never come through or responded so the dash mat is still available.

Ashtray

Vircar,

Just wanted to follow up. Have not received your funds yet. Have you sent them?

Thanks,
Ted

ted_kunda*yahoo.com

funds

the funds were sent sorry for the delay i got a little busy guess holiday did nt help either

Vircar,
Thanks for the update. I wil advise when received and will ship accordingly.

Thank you,
Ted

Back