5th Gear, Bertone

Thanks Bernice

I loved the video. Wow only 400 on the UK roads. I wonder how many of our Xs are on the US roads.

The astonishing thing about that report is that according to their figures, you can get that Alfa for 10% of what it cost when new.

Holy depreciation, Batman!

(Of course there's no way you can get the three examples they demonstrated for the bottom price they showed....ie, the X they drove looks like it's in better-than-showroom shape and would have to command top-of-the-range prices, well at least for an X).

Nice video

But I'll bet there were a lot of headlight motors replaced over a 10 cent diode. :laugh:

Since UK registrations are handled at the national level it makes it easier to find out details. This has been posted before on XWeb:
https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/

AFAIK there is no equivalent public website for US registrations. RLPolk gathers this data from the States and sells it....I once contacted them to inquire, their rep said (IIRC) their least informative report (number in each state) for one vehicle nameplate would cost around $400, with more information of course costing more.

Thanks for posting, this came out a few years back...

so I'm sure the value has come up a bit. I do think the car's performance and styling appraisal was honest though... saying it like it really is.

She did a good highlight of the pros/cons. I thought it was funny how loud the headlight pods were on the x. My daughter pointed out it was probably the ladies mic picking it up since she was so close to one.

Of course, the Lambo is the only one they showed that has appreciated in value.

Back