A 2015 Calendar?

I guess ya gotta be an Administrator to get the...

(at, *, or Ampersand) symbol to actually post here... That's why we usually substitute a * (star)...

Just like this time for ME, the ampersand was substituted in the sentence above. (Oh, the privileges of being a Moderator and/or an Administrator!)

(Is there a difference?)

Last edited:
You do not have to be an admin...

to get the " @ " symbol.
But being a bit of a hack helps. :)

Note: The ampersand (&) and @ characters are not the same.

(hint: type the following characters in consecutive order in your post without commas) ampersand, pound-sign, 64, semi-colon
Those that don't know what those characters are, google them. :)
Now ya owe me $20. It's not the hammer, it's knowing how to use it. :hammer:

Don,
Many thanks for what you do with the calender. Put me down for at least one and I will take some pictures this weekend and send to you.

john

"
to get the " * " symbol.
But being a bit of a hack helps. :)"

"Note: The ampersand (&) and * characters are not the same."

I know that much...

"(hint: type the following characters in consecutive order in your post without commas) ampersand, pound-sign, 64, semi-colon
Those that don't know what those characters are, google them. :)
Now ya owe me $20. It's not the hammer, it's knowing how to use it. :hammer:
"

Well... this is what I get...

*#64;

*#^$;

Not sure what "64" is but this is what I got on two tries... What is it that I should see... and I'm holding off on your check until you X'plain it!

Edit your post...

Remove the 2nd try.
Put an & character where the * character resides.
Do not re-edit after you've saved the post. Doing that reverts to the * character again because X-Web will filter it.

Then remit your $20 to bbrown.... :grin:

So Don... I see about 30 interested so far...

and I will throw my proverbial hat in the ring for one or two as well...

But so far I don't see this reaching a point that would be viable for you and the printer. Have you considered any of the ideas I originally sent? I don't see any others commenting on them either... Ya know like...

"Yeah, if it was a desk calendar I'd buy 20 of them..."

Or,

"Those are stupid ideas... etc. etc..."

Nothing except...

"I'll take 1 or 2..." kinda thing.
Sooooo whatdaya think?

Again... thanks for listening...

Don,

I will go six this time.
I normally hand them out to the X19 owners I know over here.

Don,

I've gotten the calendar the past 2 years and will go in for another for 2015. Don't know if I will have new pix, but there seemed to be more than enough for last year's calendar. Especially if you include pix of Yve's green X, "Kermit". That's a fine looking X.

Mike

OK Don... put me down for 2...

Hope that helps... But I can surely understand if the quantity is just not there.

I'll force my son to post it up at work and keep one for myself.

My latest photo is on the way...

What's the cutoff date?

Don,

Agreed with others, your efforts here are admirable and memorable!

For this next year, I am working on a project that I'd like to include in the Calendar but am probably about a month out from completing. What's your drop-dead date for assembling the 2015 Edition?

Thanks!

Larry

Submission Deadline

Thanks to everyone for the photos sent. I could use a few more to make the calendar happen. We're really close, so don't hesitate. I plan on spending a fair amount of time doing the layout and order page, this week.

I'm dealing with a few health issues that may take some time away from working on the things that I'd rather be doing. But, be patient and we'll get there!

Send your photos to me: don*doanarchery.com - using the common e-mail scripting - not the way it shows up in this message.

Thanks for your support in making another X calendar possible.

Don

Time To Order Your 2015 Calendar!

Well, guys - you came through again! We now have enough photos to fill out our 2015 X1/9 calendar. Yippee!

I'd still be happy to receive a few more photos - and will continue to make edits and adjustments right up until I place an order with our printer (who is set to work with us again, this year). So, send me what you have and I'll make use of them.

As in previous years, I only buy enough calendars to fill actual orders. Although, I may try Bob Brown's idea and offer some on eBay, since I have a pretty active presence there with my archery business. But, I can't afford to be stuck with too many extra copies.

Here is the link you need to place your order:

http://www.doanarchery.com/X1-9-Calendar-Order-Page.html

I'm still working on the front and back pages. Once I've completed them, I'll post a photo. In the meantime, let's get this thing off the ground. I think everyone will enjoy this year's photo contributions.

Don

Thanks Don

Just placed my order for (5)
BTW my Birth month happens to be February ...
just sayin:innocent:

Yer Birthday, eh...

I know people who could make a February really special. Call it my early present to you!

Incidentally, for the rest of you who have made contributions, let me know when your birthdays are, too. If I can put your car in your birthday month, I'd be glad to. First come, first serve. In any event, feel free to contact me about it via a PM.

Don

I know people who could make a February really special. Call it my early present to you!

Incidentally, for the rest of you who have made contributions, let me know when your birthdays are, too. If I can put your car in your birthday month, I'd be glad to. First come, first serve. In any event, feel free to contact me about it via a PM.

Don

If I can be Mr. March, I'd like that!

Back