Crankshaft pulley...

budgetzagato

Administrator
Can a fellow Scorpion owner verify that a stock Scorpion crank pulley has a grooved pulley section for the A/C compressor belt? I think my pulley is not a Scorpion one and I think I need one with a grooved pulley section to use my A/C compressor.

And does anyone know if the Scorpion grooved pulley will fit on the end of a 2 liter crankshaft? Thanks for any help with these questions.

Yes a Scorpion grooved pulley will fit a 2L. On mine I had the grooved section machined off. I thought all Scorpion crank pulleys had a grooved section to drive the AC compressor?

Not mine...

Not mine, but I don't think it's a Scorpion-native pulley, more likely Fiat 2 liter or Beta. Regardless I guess I need to get a Scorpion pulley if I'm to get my A/C working again.

The Scorpion had a single multi grooved belt for the AC similar to a serpentine belt. I may have one if you need it. I converted my cars to the Sanden compressors from the Beta which use 2
v belts.

Thanks...

Hi Mark,
Thanks. If you have one like I'm looking for I'd love to get it from you. I think I also need the Scorpion style mounting bracket. My alternator is mounted quite low in a bracket from another model, Spider maybe.

Cool...

Thanks Mark, I'll paypal you when you have a total. I love that I can find such odd things among fellow Xwebers. :hug:

Back