"No sexy..We fix it"

Greg (in Conn)

Bertone curator - X driver
Fiat looks to retire 'Fix It Again, Tony' by knocking Honda!:italia::italia:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4MUcjBv7PA"]FIAT - Fix It Again, Tony - YouTube[/ame]

beautiful!!

when all the non fiat fans said "fix it again tony" I corrected them with "f##king incredible around turns" end of discussion.
mikemo90

Well it may have leaked early

That's the only thing I could think of. Perhaps it was supposed to debut with the car, so they pulled it to put it back out of reach. Of course, we had all seen it and sent it to friends, etc. :)

Update: Strike that thought. The launch video has a date of Nov 20th and Greg posted it here on Nov 24th. So it wasn't "early" here at Xweb anyway.

don't get it

come 'on..... really??
all the free advertising on a fiat website...really? I guess someone in the corporate office has their panties in a Bunge. it isn't about the money I hope, it is getting the population to WANT to buy fiats, but then again I worked for a dealership who wanted the maximum on all car sales. hmmm.... sell one car for 1,000 profit, or sell 1,000 cars and make one dollar on each sale???????
hmmm. I tend to believe that the more cars sold leads to more cars in the service dept., more parts sold...hmmm.
maybe I is stupid ,but the parts dept. generates 80% of what keeps the dealership running.
been there done that
mikemo

Back