NEW scale model 1:18 in WHITE

Henk Martens

True Classic
Ciao amici,

NEW scale model MiniChamps 1:18 in WHITE soon available !!
About 1 year ago MiniChamps promised the new 1:18 model in YELLOW, now they present this also in white.
The production was terrible delayed but MiniChamps informed me that both great X 1/9 models will be available soon.
Realize that these are the best detailed models ever made, all by hand....
MiniChamps will offer these for Euro 139 but X 1/9 Parts Holland gets a discount and can offer these for Euro 129 each.
If you are interested to get one....hurry as production will be limited (as always, MiniChamps only produces one very limited production run)
We pre-ordered 15 models in white for a discount price of Euro 129 each. Amici who already made a reservation for the yellow model are still on our list, no worries !

E-mail: martens.tuil*hetnet.nl

Saluti,

Henk

This bidder e***n really HAD TO have it...

Bidding started at $19.95 and sold for $385.00. And its FOR shame... not TO shame!

Such an inaccurate model and I am confused why anyone would want it. For instance, Greg in Conn hasta have EVERYTHING Fiat/Bertone X1/9 and he'll have nothing to do with this.

HA!

Wow... Looking for a Yellow Minichamps X1/9...

I found that Google says they upgraded them from this...

100121664.jpg

... to this:

100121664729x486.jpg

... and they are only $159 bucks!

I guess Ulix built his car to match this model PERFECTLY!

Sorry Henk, I guess I don't need a yellow one now

But thanks for making them available!

I've wanted a 1:18 X for ages and mentioned the yellow one to my wife. She asked if I really needed it since I still haven't finished the new engine build. She had a good point...

Well, she tricked me. Last night she presented me with a mint red 1:18 complete with mint box that she found, knowing I'd been looking for awhile.

It's the perfect addition to my smaller versions :guitar: :headbang: The attention to detail is astounding.

She also gave me the Abarth Spider. My missus is the best!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Rob

Back