(2) 850's for $800

WOW... a couple of great projects... Good to hear from you!

Hope you are well...

These two will most like end up with Middlestead... no matter what he says about thinning his herd!

Tone-nay cracks a funny...

The herd has been thinned.
More will be culled.
Whether they be dumped for pennies as-is,
or brought back to operational,
it will happen...no other eventual choice in the matter.

They can stand where they are for now.
But big house & big yard maintenance means casa downsize at some point.
Then excess cars will have to go...along with sheds of spares.
In the meantime, any could be had for fair market value.

Or

Hi Jim,

I suspect the new owner will realize the value of that radio and it would probably be recognized as an asset to that car. Probably not much desire to part with a component.

However....

Radio. Fiat 850 spider. I have been restoring a very rare radio type that fits the tunnel of the 850 like it was made for it. Very oldschool, and very cool IMO. They are RARE. I suspect I will have one or two SHINEY COMPLETE UNITS WTH SPEAKER, BRACKET, AND WIRING LOOM to part with in the future.

out for now,
lezesig
'72 850S

-timeline-

One word. (Pragmatic) in your strategy.

...as in...time to build an extension to your home. All good FIATS should be stored indoors. Maybe a living room addition ? :)

lezesig
'72 850S

Herd Thinning

Hello Tony,

Probably some good deals to be had from Mike. A wonder how many wheel sets are occupying his cupboards, sofa space, empty corners, television cabinets, and so on ?

lezesig
'72 850Sp

Entirely different...

fiatmonkey,

...but similar. Ambitious...probably yes. Marriage of the two, probably a better idea ? A very good bang for the buck here in this original Craigslist ad IMO.

lezesig
'72 850Sp

Back