Cars and Coffee

WildWilly

True Classic
Enjoyed a local cars and coffee this morning. Lots of nice cars, a McLaren, Lambos, Aston Martin, several Ferraris, lots of 911s, etc. But I was the only X1/9 or Fiat for that matter. Parked next to a JDM Supra with a big turbo on it and next to that a Skyline.

I'm really liking the lowered look, settled on 22" at the rear and 21.75" on the front, measured to the middle of the fender.

Earlier this month I was at a local cars 'n coffee called "Supercar Sunday". It's quite popular and almost always has a really good turnout. The first Sunday of each month they have a featured marque and this month happened to be Fiat and Alfa.

I haven't owned an X since the late 1980s so I went there hoping to see a few, but alas not even one showed up. There were a couple of 124s but other than that it was almost all Alfas. I don't know why but most X owners and Fiat owners in general seem to shun big car events like this; I hope it's not due to some kind of inferiority complex or something. I know if I still had mine I'd be driving it there (if it were legal in CA, which it's not).

I don't

I took my X to a Cars for Critters event in Hershey PA back in April. I took best in Class over brand new Ferraris and Lambo's boy were they pissed that an X1/9 beat them in a car show.:whistle::cool:

bensonbe, say what?!

Dude, what the heck are you holding back from us? That is about awesome. What were the criteria? In the world I live in, that would be beyond the wildest expectation. What was that all about? We want more info.

So

The event was held by the ACCA and right outside the museum which is about 30 min ride from my house. It was our first event for Fiat Club America Central PA chapter Which I got approval for and have another X-web member her ADAMX he was there with his 1980 X. I would post more pictures but dang it just kicks my butt to post pictures here.:cry:

Very Respectfully,

Brian Benson

Back