Did a drive through...

rocco79/138

True Classic
While driving my car down to loan to my son... well he needs some wheels but he has a tech where he works that is going to install new front bearings and camber adjustment bolts and align everything. Right after topping off fuel I realize I am on the road for the Fiat dealership! I could not just drive by... so I hang a right and cruised the lot. Crickets chipping... one 500x two Abarths on the apron in front of showroom, two lonely 500s just past the showroom and that's it... bunches and bunches of used Jeep/Dodge stuff. Did not have time to stop and talk, or find anyone but as I left a couple of what looked like Nuclear power students(Sailors) were walking back to the showroom grinning ear to ear as I drove past... I thought to myself "This was what I could find in a Fiat dealership when I was your age.." all in all a fun day.
Regards

I took my Dad to a Fiat dealer in Sarasota to show him the Spider, he loves it and is talking about ordering one. I showed him the 4C too but he wasn't biting on that one so much.

Did not see a Spider...

That's not to say there was not one in the showroom... Have seen a few MX5s. They are big cars but look nice and the Fiat styling cues will, I think, make them look that much better! Have never been able to go past like with the Spider (kind of Brit front engine roadster genre). I bought an Alfa spider basketcase once but lost interest, and job etc so I never really gave it a chance. When I bought my first X the Spider was only $400 more... nah... The Bertone style was more to my liking. Just stayed that way. My son might be buying a 500 Abarth hatch this week... can you say extended extended test drive? Will let you know how it goes
Regards

Back