A 2015 Calendar?

Thank God its 66 degrees out here Don, otherwise...

I'd be freezing my bum off.

The Mailman should be here at 3pm... so I'll report back at 4!

So excited to see...

Thanks Don, et al so much for making the calendar a reality again this year. Hope it arrives before thanksgiving. Speaking of which, happy holidays to all you X-heads, one and all.

Calendars Mailed!

Trudy and I dropped off most of the 2015 X Calendars at the PO, yesterday. Some of you placed orders after the printing deadline, so we will be doing a second printing to accommodate the late orders. If you haven't ordered your calendar, yet, the deadline for the second printing is in a couple of weeks - so don't delay. That'll be it for the year.

I hope everyone will enjoy seeing some really nice X's on their walls over the next year.

Don

I AM THE FIRST to get my calendars!!! WOW~!

See... it pays to wait next to the mailbox!

Great job again this time Don... as Beauty and Art are in the eyes of the beholder... I am honored to be a part of this edition and also very pleased with every photo I see.

I am ESPECIALLY excited about Yves GREEN car and now I know why he HAD TO paint it that God-awful color! (HA!)

Got mine today and I didn't wait by the mailbox, although I tried... Looks GREAT Don! Once again you have outdone yourself!

John

Awesome!

Got all of mine today. They look great Don! And I made Mr.August and the Mr. back cover!

Thanks again!

Mine arrived today!

They look great!

People at work come by every month to check out the current calendar...
I'm sure they will love the new one too!

Thanks Dan!

Don,

I've been waiting at the mailbox like Tony, but no calendar yet. By any chance did I get included in the second mailing????

Tony tells me Mr. October looks pretty good, but I have yet to see.

Mike

Got You Covered

Hi Mike,

Somehow, I failed to print out your packing slip. I've just done that and will get your calendar to the PO later, today.

Any chance that Papa T could have hacked into my system to screw this up. I know how much it means to him to be first. I can hear him giggling, even as we speak.

Don

Last Chance To Order Calendar

If you haven't ordered your 2015 X Calendar, now's the time to do it. I will be calling in the unfilled orders to our printer by Thursday of this week. We expect to have everything wrapped up by New Year's.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and participated in this year's edition.

To order, go to my website: www.doanarchery.com. Then to the Contact page. You will find the link there.

Don

Is there a link to see the pictures?

Is there some place to go see the pictures for this year? I didn't order a calendar because I already have a 2015 calendar.

Don,

I think it is highly likely Tony hacked into your computer system. He's not the Diet Coke of evil, he's 100% Dr. Evil (for you Austin Powers fans out there).:mallet:

Can't wait to see it.

Mike

Got Mine!!

Although I can't see it, as my wife says its a stocking stuffer, so I have to wait until Christmas!

Odie

pants

I wear the kilt, but I let her think she wears the pants. I have to give her think she has some power because all of my hobbies are expensive.

Odie

Back