Tutto Italiano August 3rd

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
tutto.png

Calling all New Englanders! Lets get an X-1/9 presence at Tutto this year. I plan on bringing the Booger. Who's going?

Anybody know where I can park my truck and trailer (since the Booger is not street legal)?

I'll Be There

My car missed last year. There was only one X there last year, a white 77 - 79 race "modified" car from Rhode Island.

But, as of right now, my car is alive and kicking so it'll be there!

Mike, they haul Ferrari's and Lambo's in with trailers, I'm sure they will find a spot for you to park. As you pull in the main gate, there should be ample parking on the left.

Try contacting them: lawnevents*larzanderson.org

See you all there!

My car missed last year. There was only one X there last year, a white 77 - 79 race "modified" car from Rhode Island.

But, as of right now, my car is alive and kicking so it'll be there!

Mike, they haul Ferrari's and Lambo's in with trailers, I'm sure they will find a spot for you to park. As you pull in the main gate, there should be ample parking on the left.

Try contacting them: lawnevents*larzanderson.org

See you all there!

Trailers/Trucks at Lawn Events

If you are trailering a vehicle to a Lawn Event, please be advised there is absolutely NO trailer parking within the grounds of Larz Anderson Park. There is also no overnight parking available. You MUST park your trailer outside of the park grounds. Parking spots within the park are limited to Park Visitors and Museum Guests. Unauthorized trailers will be asked to move via Museum PA or DJ and then towed.

Looks like I'm going to have to drop it off and then park outside the property.

OK, since we are 2 days away...

Does anybody want to meet up? Where and what time? FWIW, I'll be leaving a little early as I want to off load the car and find a decent parking space.

I better leave now

:)

Wish I could get there. Maybe after my company retires me someday.

I'll be there with ...

Carol, and 2 other Fiat friends from my place of employment.
Driving the Caddy since that'll be one of the cheapest cars there. :shock:
I'll be hanging out by the Fiat's when they get there. The field is divided up,
so they'll be a relatively tight group there. (Spiders, 124's, X's, etc. etc.)

Wish I could go, although I am in Vermont this week my wife has scheduled me so I won't be able to go.

Take lots of pics!

I will try for next year

HAHAHA! Great to see one of the original...

Bucking-Jackass stickers on the side of that racer!

Great work Mike... a TRUE race car!

That trailer just might be at its LIMIT though! Have Jiminy D get you one like his for a couple hundred bucks... or was it a few thousand?

More Pics from Tutto Italiano

We had a great time BTW! :clap:

DocPan with his lovely wife:

Roostahh's Booger
BTW, every time he ran that engine, crowds would gather. Every time!

Joe Forlizzi "keeping the faith"...

The X1/9 lineup.

Thanks everybody!

Erika and I had a great time! Lots of pics on this end, but we're beat. And Bob is right, that car drew quite the crowd. I kinda like the new entrance, as you get to drive past Ferrari hill and down thru the main event. I couldn't help but rev the engine as I went past the hill.

BTW, a special thanks for BPD for not being arse's about a non registered, non inspected race car going around the block to get to the entrance.

Booger!!

We all had a great time. It was nice to see a good X showing.

Rooster's motor made some exotic machinery jealous! What a sound from 4 cylinders!

Nelson's (docpan) setup was also impressive:

We need more X's next year!

The star of the show (sorry Mike, wasn't the Booger)

This rare 1958 Ferrari 335 S Scaglietti Spyder was on display. It was a well-used race car restored to an incredible condition.

Paul

Back