Stroker bottom end

Gtturbo

True Classic
As above, anyone wanting to do the 1900 Stroker I have the bottom end for sale (bottom end only, you will have to source the pistons rods ect). Weighing in around 40-50kg means I can ship it worldwide. I can provide a crankshaft as well if needed.

I would like £900 delivered for it, I am willing to negotiate a price for anyone that's seriously interested. Anyone interested please get in touch. I will be getting pictures up soon.

Last edited:
Bottom end?

Hi,

what do you mean by bottom end if the crank is separate?
I just ruined my 1600, and am trying to resit the temptation of going larger... :mallet:

Sorry I didn't make it clear.

Bare bottom end. Everything has been taken off ect. Otherwise it would be too heavy and expensive to ship.

Arghh, still don't understand

Sorry, I am still not clear.
Which parts exactly does that include and from which engine?

A 1600 block with the super long stroke crank from the Stilo engine?

Another one is available if anyone is interested. £1100 with a crankshaft of your choice. So that's a Stroker bottom end either with a 1600cc crankshaft or a 1900cc

Can confirm these can be sent with no problems. Had one successful delivery and another one is pending

As above, block with choice of crankshaft supplied, will assist the buyer on the parts you will need either be a 1.6 or a 1.9 your building.

Can confirm I have now sent two out :) one to the USA and one being to AUS.

Get in touch if your interested in a 1.9 motor :) all you need is here !!

I'm assuming you mean not spending too much money on it when you say not going crazy on it. Also turbo or NA ??

Turbo I'd say a very easy 250bhp without spending much money on it with great low down torque.

NA well, not my playing field to be honest. But we will soon see hopefully what it's capable of as I'm aware that one of the buyers of the blocks are building a high hp NA motor out of it.

Not sure.

But I will obviously send one to the buyer of the block of what exactly is involved and what exactly is needed if they do not know already.

I just thinking that if someone understood what ALL was involved in completing a project, it would be easier for them to comit to start the project.

Tell me what you would like to know and I'll tell you.

You'll need a block, pistons rods and a crankshaft, 14bolt head also.. That's all you need. It's not as complicated as you think.

I never said I thought it was complicated. I was just wondering what it would take to complete it. Thanx for the info.

If you do want to know anything specific please ask..

Been told that With easy mods the NA 1.9 Stroker will be good for 160bhp. With a more modded engine your looking at 220-240bhp. Proven power.

Anyone wanting to build the mega 1.9?? I can offer a complete bottom end with all machine work done pistons & rods installed also if you want it ready to drop in without any messing around. ;)

I'd like to hear some more about what mods...

If you do want to know anything specific please ask..

Been told that With easy mods the NA 1.9 Stroker will be good for 160bhp. With a more modded engine your looking at 220-240bhp. Proven power.

would be necessary to achieve 160hp. As an engine builder, you know that there is nothing the bottom end of an engine could add to HP except displacement. Any HP gains to be had are in the top end of the motor.

So if we assume you take a N/A 1.5 liter motor, normally good for about 80hp, and you do the usual, easy mods to it, you might end up with somewhere just over 100. Let's call it 105 for the sake of argument (more is available with more serious mods I'm sure, but you specified easy mods).

So a 105hp 1.5 that has 27% added to its displacement is now 133 hp. And since the engine has a longer stroke, may not be willing to rev as freely, which caps peak HP production further.

Understand I am not calling you out or calling you a liar. I would just be interested to see what the easy mods are.

Pete

Back