Harbor Freight SUPER Sale Coupons...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Even as their most "revered" Spokesperson... I was unable to to easily copy and post their current ad here...

But do take a look at their Super Coupons at www.harborfreight.com

Items like 1500 psi power washers for $83... A/C manifold gauge set (R134) for $55 bucks, Infrared Thermometer for $25 and a 90 amp Flux Core Welder for $100.

Some are everyday "sale" prices and others are deeply discounted. I thought the A/C Gauges and the Thermometer were something many could use here to help with troubleshooting in the summer months.

I'm a little disappointed with HF because 3 months ago I ordered a log splitter from them with a delivery date of the end of June, then August and now October. My HF power washer lasted two times and then quit.:wall:

WOW... that is understandable Jim...

My auto-lift was ordered from another company that imported them from "Texas"... (HA!)

That's where the Chinese ship docked I guess... and I hadta wait another 3 months to get it. They compensated me by adding a great hose and reel set-up for my air hose which I mounted in my garage.

I also realize its a trek for you to go anywhere or to return stuff. Mine is 5 miles away (now) and I got to know the managers quickly with some of the same issues.

BUT... all my cheap junk works pretty damn good once I sort out the complete crap.

Back