New home for Fastest X19 in USA

WooHoo!

I am sad to see it go, but excited to see what you are going to do with it.

Congrats again.

Oh, let me know if you decide to keep the compass in it. I always told people it was there so I wouldn't loose my way! hahaha.

compass

oh is that what it was for lolol yes very excited to see it in a couple of months ,,,Alex has been so helpful with arranging everything ( would not have happened if it wasnt for alex's help

Great news!

Looking forward to seeing it here in Adelaide. Now you need to get another fast road registered driver X again too!
Cheers, Terry

Better watch it... Mr. Radics1 here claims the fastest...

X in Hungary... or maybe the WORLD! He runs mid 11's at 117 in the quarter...

See this link:

http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?posts/204249/

I just suggested to him he might wanna lay off any CLAIMS and just post his times. You might wanna do the same. HA!

Then there are all the CAVEATS like, Fastest ABOVE the Equator, Fastest in SCCA Autocross F/MP, Fastest on EARTH in the 1/8 mile, Fastest Lap at Laguna Seca... etc. etc. etc.

My personal claim is that I own the FASTEST 1979 BLACK X1/9 with a Black Interior, Black Carpeting, Ansen Mag Wheels, and 173,023 miles on the odometer running the 1/4 mile at 2500 feet above sea level and 10% Humidity at 87F degrees, with the original engine that has never been overhauled, on Mobil Unleaded 91 Octane gas and Castrol 10/40 GTX Motor Oil. This record has stood for the last 30 years to date!

Have fun BTW, and Congratulations on this new ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget about Momi in Israel, Tony....

....last we heard he was closing in on 900hp.

FASTEST X19 USA

yes i only said that it was the fastest to reference alexs post to let everyone know its sold and on it way to Australia , i know it is not anywhere near the fastest x19 lol

yes i only said that it was the fastest to reference alexs post to let everyone know its sold and on it way to Australia , i know it is not anywhere near the fastest x19 lol

It is quick tho, especially when you beat the previous owner in his own car at an autoX...

You'll enjoy it tremendously. :eyepop: :)

Yeah... again as Mike said, Alex would have a ball...

embarrassing Corvettes and Ferraris at QualComm stadium Autocross meets.

I gotta say though... when he installed the 240 hp Acura-whatever engine the rest of the car was not quite up to the task. It appears that he would need to start all over to get the car to hook up and perform like it once did with 100 hp less. But what a KICK!

I actually touched the car today ,,, just quarantine to go. then take her home,,,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SHES SOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY LOLOL just quarantine to go,,, then take her home

Last edited:
SO HARD TO LEAVE HER

I nearly cried when i saw her, i told her that not to worry ill be back to take her home ,,, i think she knows im building a 70 m2 garage for her , so it will be nice and clean and warm for her lolololololol

Back