Australian X1/9 Owners

great website

I found my car under the 'register', its first in the list of series 1.5 (1300 engine and series 2 body). I bought the car a year ago from Frankston, Victoria.

128AS0102925
Green
Interior: Brown new (I have to agree, the interior looks amazing and new)
Still has the old rego on there 'ourx19'

I was wondering where you got this information for the register, did the previous owner submit it to you?
Great idea to keep a record of all the x's in Aus

P.s I can contribute to the video section, let me know.

Ozzie X1/9

Hi All,

This site is for everyone to use and share information globally.
One of the main reasons for this site is to finally have some Australian statistics.

There is a lot of information on the web and books thats just not accurate for Australia. Like did any other place in the world get the Series 1.5 x1/9?

As this site is in development I'm working on content and structure at this point before it goes in to full web development. So if you wish to add content like your X1/9 info or anything else please email me for now at info*x19.com.au. Eventually you will be able to join and upload your own info and pictures.

Also looking for Australian x1/9 stories and owners.

As for forums i will leave this to Xweb as it's a great community of people and knowledge.

For the rest of the world keep an eye on www.x19.com.au and see how us Ozzie's do it!

PS: if you did send me any info and i did not reply please send your email again. There was a typo in the config and i did not get your email sorry.

PPS: Got some great info from a local today will be adding it to site shortly.

Hi Fiatx

I have been tracking all sales online and just keep adding them to the spreadsheet. If you would like to update your info please email me as well as some picture i can put it on the site.

info*x19.com.au

Back