WTB: Scorpion

forzamacchi

Hello All,
I am looking to buy a Scorpion. I have come across some nice examples on the East Coast, but I was wondering if anyone had any leads on something in the West. I have seen some neglected Scorps on CL and would prefer to pay the extra money for a (somewhat) sorted one. Please let me know what is out there! Thanks, Ben

wow!

Incredible cars! Whats the asking price on the orange? Though I envision it far exceeding my 7K ceiling ...haha.... Also, You must live in a county that doesn't require smog? Thanks, Ben

I'll take the black one...

Hey Mark - I'm interested in your black Scorpion. Take my money!

...but as per forzamacchi...will it pass CA smog? That could pose a problem as I also live in Cali.

What's your asking price...also, where are you located?

Thanks!

Willis

They're both CA smog certified engine conversions. Been passing with flying colors for 26 years! I'm 1/2 way between Tahoe and Sac. $16 & $18

Hi Mark - thanks for the info!

Are they $16K for the orange one and $18K for the black one? or vice-versa? Or only $16 and $18 dollars for each, LOL! :laugh:

My max is $10K right now. Seems like they'll have to wait until next year's bonus or maybe lottery winnings.

Do they both have Volumex superchargers, or are there differences between the two mechanically?

Best regards -

Willis

Still for sale?

Hi there Mark -

I was wondering if your Scorpions were still available for sale?

Many thanks -

Willis

I have seen/inspected both of Mark's Scorpions and they are beyond showroom quality and far better than when they left the factory. Very nice cars.

Thanks!

Thank you Tim!

I am finally in the market for a Scorpion and always wanted one like Mark's. Hopefully we can work something out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Willis

Back