FS: Late bumper filler pieces/various bumper trim

DUB101

True Classic
So in lieu of a different look, I'm planning to remove the entire current bumper set up on my recently acquired X.

The front and rear both have a custom aluminium filler piece that replaced the always wavy and faded plastic pieces. Along with those, there is a custom made aluminium piece that fits between the elephant ears to replace the front lower spoiler which always suffered from the same problem.

Finally, all the associated bumper/trim is coming off as well. The bars themselves, the end pieces in them, the elephant ears (I have 4 clean ones in total, 2 right, 2 left), the front signal lights, front grill (not OEM just a piece that was made to fill that area but does the job nicely and the rear side filler pieces.

Ideally I would love to just sell everything to one buyer but I realise that may not work, but I am willing to package and ship wherever need be at owners expense.

Front + Rear filler pieces, including all hardware - $200

Front lower spoiler with hardware - $100 / Front Grill - $25

Right rear corner to bumper trim - $20 / bumper end - $15

Left rear corner to bumper trim - $20 / bumper end - $15

Left front elephant ear - $25 / bumper end - $15

Right front elephant ear - $25 / bumper end - $15

Front signals - $25 for the pair

The aluminium pieces show like brand new, all the plastic trim is intact, no cracks, deforming, broken pieces of any kind with the exception of 1 of the 4 elephant ears having a small crack but I believe its in an unseen spot when mounted on the car.

I'm located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada if anyone wanted an idea where to estimate shipping from!

Suspension and exhaust are next :)

Last edited:
UPDATE: All prices halved

Hey everyone, just an update to this parts collection, I've since adjusted all the prices to reflect a quicker sale.

I kind of just threw everything up at what I thought were inline prices to what it would cost to buy this stuff anywhere or have some of the custom pieces made.

That being said, I believe they are still worth something but I would rather see someone enjoy them and at these prices, you couldn't even have them made!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Few more pics from today, got all the trim off the car.

Grill and spoiler are separate pieces, just left them together for pics.

Back to the top, beautiful pieces to finish off a restoration or update on a tired set of bumpers/trim...

PM for an offer?

Bumper fillers are sold,

Any takers for the trim or front spoiler? Spoiler is also aluminium and much stronger than the factory plastic and an exact fit replacement!

Make and offer :)

Do you still have the front and rear bumpers? Actually what all do you have left? I'm staying in Burlington, Ontario for the next few weeks so let me know what you have and how much for me to pick it all up.

Thanks,
Pete

This is weird????

I was replying to a for sale ad for bumpers by "DUB101" and it is appearing all by itself like I'm responding to nothing? But when you click on my response then you see the for sale listing by "DUB101" ?

Sorry Pete, I haven't been on here in a bit as business has been getting super busy.

I've just sold the remaining lot to a gentleman named Alan, those are heading to the states, and the bumpers themselves once stripped I figured weren't of any value or weren't about to get shipped so I tossed them!

I do however have a collection of X1/9 parts here at my shop, my green X here in my showroom and a couple of other Italian secrets that I'm going to be doing some work on shortly. You're more than welcome to private message me if you want to come down and have a look, check out the car/shop/parts etc as i'm only about 45-1hr from Burlington :)

Back