Photo Signing Day!!!

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
Okay,
For all those who assisted, contributed, mentored and just provided moral support, here it the picture I promised for everyone to sign. I will print out on glossy photo paper when all is done and hang with pride in the garage I front of my X so she can see it every day.
This is me saying thank-you for all the help getting her on the road and reliable. There is more work that needs to be done but she is mechanically sound.
fc95c6edad1f8ce0d953902b3f36e5ad.jpg

One person grab at a time and print then scan back in or digitally sign.
Anyway, there she is and again, thank you so much for all the help.
More ranting to come as I get into the suspension and a/c.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

Wow, no one wants to sign my X photo who assisted me in getting her road worthy? That is surprising.
I really appreciated everyone's help so I just wanted to show my gratitude with a signed photo in my garage to remind me of how lucky I really am to have friends like all of you.
If it is too dorky... Tell me. I would be okay with the honesty.
Wait, where is Tony? He always has something honest to say.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

I think it's pretty cool actually, but with all the identity theft going on I sign as little as possible these days.

For instance, a picture with my signature on it might get posted to a world wide forum... :innocent:

I'm here... barely. I would sign it but my printer is OOI!

I think its a GREAT idea and would be a great photo to have... especially when someone would ask about all the signatures you'd say that these were all the great guys that contributed.

I think its cool and when I get some ink... I'll be honored to sign it.

Great work BTW, love that color~

I think it's pretty cool actually, but with all the identity theft going on I sign as little as possible these days.

For instance, a picture with my signature on it might get posted to a world wide forum... :innocent:

You don't use your actual signature, just the Forum alias would be fine.
And, I would never post your signature freely. It would cost people money for that...lol

Just any scribble would be fine. Just want to brag about you when people ask me what's with the picture.
Thanks,
Mike

Nebraska Mike

I'd sign it if I actually did something :) But you still have my best wishes!

Clark,
Moral support counts as doing something. Did you also pray for me not to lose me mind? That too counts.
:)
Mike

Nebraska Mike

I think its a GREAT idea and would be a great photo to have... especially when someone would ask about all the signatures you'd say that these were all the great guys that contributed.

I think its cool and when I get some ink... I'll be honored to sign it.

Great work BTW, love that color~

Tony,
Thank-you... If you need ink I would gladly send you some just so I can have you on the pic.
The color came out great. It was looking a little hazy but when I applied some Revive it just came out. In the direct sun it almost seems like there is a little orange in there too.
PO picked a great color.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

Mike... I'll pray that you don't loose your mind... as long as you can answer the skill testing question that proves that you had one to begin with :)

signatures

how about sending snail mail with a list of forwarding addresses??
oh hell yea I want my name on that, I don't have a scanner, my printer is on the fritz and my laptop (craptop) isn't a touch screen. make it like a chain letter and see how many sign!!
mikemo
oh yea... don't forget the 20.00 you owe tony (don't we all?):worship:
mikemo

how about sending snail mail with a list of forwarding addresses??

oh hell yea I want my name on that, I don't have a scanner, my printer is on the fritz and my laptop (craptop) isn't a touch screen. make it like a chain letter and see how many sign!!

mikemo

oh yea... don't forget the 20.00 you owe tony (don't we all?):worship:

mikemo

LMAO!!!
mikemo,
Just sign it while it is on your computer screen. Sharpys work real good. Then email it after the ink drys.
Weirder things have happened.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

Okay,
This evening is it. You can always use a digital script font or a symbol. Just anything that will represent you.
If you would like more time, just let me know.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

Well,
This is the final photo in a frame;
7088a55972108c4a5cff2eeb210822d6.jpg

Doesn't matter how many signatures are on it. All that matters is that everyone here is responsible for my X getting on the road.

I cannot ever express my gratitude enough for all the help I received.

Now, just enjoy driving her on good days.
Thanks again and this is by no means a final of any kind. This is just a beginning.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

All good Mike! Especially your kind comments.

Say...

I had a doctor's visit the other day and he asked me if I was still on the blood thinner Coumidin, aka Warfarin. I said I will be on it or something like it for the rest of my life. He then asked if I knew what it was. I said indeed, its rat poison.

He then said, "Well, if you were from Nebraska you'd refuse to take it..." and walked away.

Do you have any idea what he was referring to?

HA!

Tony,
I really do not. I am not originally from here.
Maybe he had a bad experience here or something. You really have to be thicked skinned to live here.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

what an awesome idea ...... I wonder if my bank manager and wife would sign mine lol

Huh??? Not your real signature... Just some sort of mark. Just to have something to remember everyone that helped me get my X running again.
V/r, Mike

Nebraska Mike

Thanks Mike... When yur a a party or BBQ or sumthun'...

if ya wouldn't mind asking around... It sure has me curious! HA!

Back