test2

Working here Roger

Hi Roger,

Chrome is working well for me. I am pretty sure Xweb moved to a new server/IP. Maybe try going into the Chrome internals and clear the DNS cache and sockets? I had to do that to clear Chrome's mind.

Cut and paste this DNS link into the address bar and hit enter. Then press the "Clear host cache" button to blow away the stored DNS entries:
chrome://net-internals/#dns

Then cut and paste this Sockets link into the address bar and hit enter. Then press the "Clear idle sockets" button followed by the "Flush socket pools" button to clear all those stored values.
chrome://net-internals/#sockets

Then exit Chrome and restart. See if that gets you anywhere.

Thanks for the advice. I tried them a couple of times, but no luck. Then I cleared all of my browsing history and cookies for the past month and that did it. :dance:

Excellent

Thanks for the advice. I tried them a couple of times, but no luck. Then I cleared all of my browsing history and cookies for the past month and that did it. :dance:

Excellent Roger. :thumbsup:

What did you do to your X1/9 today ? is broken?

I get a blank page, not even a grey background.

Cheers,

Rob

Still not working iOS.

iOS, as in my trusty iPad, is still a 'no go. I'm still getting that 'sorry!' page that the server is down

CORRECTION: I just reset safari and cleared it all out. That did the trick. Now works on various platforms.

Yep, noticed this same thing today (as of 12:45PM EDT, Mon, 7/18/16). "What did you do...." not working for me on W10 using IE11 and Edge. Just getting a blank page, too. Does work normally on same computer with Chrome, however.

FYI.

Back