What are the chances???

rjplenter

True Classic
This afternoon we were going through airport security. My wife grabbed two of those white trays and when I looked down at mine the sticker on it was "X19"! If we weren't in security I would have snapped a photo.

It's a small world, full of big coincidences

It's a small world, full of big coincidences. I moved into a new house 4 years ago (new to us anyway). After a few days in the new place, my son asked if I replaced all the shower drains. I said, "No, why do you ask?"

IM003108.JPG

Weird, right? ;)

Last edited:
Espresso Machine

My second favourite possession (after my Fiat) is my Illy "Francis Francis" Espresso Machine:

2055856656b0729b1cb61b42d80d53ff.jpg

The model number is X1. Didn't realise this until years after I bought it!

Dom.

weird stuff

I also have a fiat shower drain plate hanging off the wall in the garage.
don't remember where it came from and figures that was an abbreviation of another company.......but fiat had their hands in so much back In the day. wish it would fit the x knowing how much money goes down the drain working on these cars.:mallet:
mikemo

Oh my... My coincidental TSA story occurred in October...

right after the September attack.

My wife and I were about to go on vacation but first I officiated the viewing and then participated in a funeral for a co-worker and best friend. As I got in the car my phone rang telling me my uncle in Las Vegas had passed so when we got to the Burbank (Bob Hope) airport and asked to change our flight going to Oregon to Nevada. Having just "retired" from Pac Bell I was flying to work almost on a daily basis. The TSA folks and many of the Southwest Airline folks knew me. The only real change now there were two armed soldiers in cammo looking mean and standing watch.

After the funeral, we again we go through the TSA line in Vegas and one of the workers (a rather cute Latina) looked up from her work and ran over and hugged me. The armed soldiers FLINCHED and they brought their AR-15s to the ready. My God I thought we were gonna get shot!

She had been transferred to Vegas from Burbank and I was the first person she saw that she knew after moving... and just got soooo excited!!! We almost got killed and all the e'splanin' I had to do and my wife giving me "that look" was almost as bad!

There are no coincidences in life... just a lot of fun! HA!

Back