BFI Pics 2015 Best of France and Italy

jjay911

True Classic
Here are some pics I took. I didnt put them in the Event forum because people forget to look there...

Thanks for posting photos ...

I didn't make this years event. Maybe next year? :)

Bob... ya know yur always welcome, and even though...

the park was a mess this was the LARGEST turnout I have ever seen. Once again... I never left the X1/9 area but for a few seconds to introduce folks to Obert or Stich or Allison for parts. HA!

This Mad Max X1/9 came in late and made a GRAND entrance... I have photos of the driver as well (computer problems prevent me from copying them) but I hadn't recognized him from years ago. I worked on his car a bit I would say in 2008!

I can't BELIEVE how these RAT-ROD types attract folks... and especially ME... but they do! Lots of fun!

Hopefully some other folks will post some pics from the event... I got into too many conversations and couldnt dedicate enough time to pics...

Here is Jose s pics in a better HTML format.... ask me later its hard to figure out your first time..

BFI Pix

Jeff/Jose,

Thanks for posting great pix. I also kind of liked the Mad MaX1/9 with the welded rebar over the windshield, diamond screen over the windows, cow catcher up front, and the owner's pink Mohawk haircut.

He definitely deserved to win the most outrageous car award.

Mike

Back