no drama

jvandyke

True Classic
So I'm looking back over this last season and after a tie rod end early in the spring and new brake hoses up front, I don't remember having to do much of anything since then. I was flogging it pretty hard coming home from work through the unseasonably warm fall countryside (top off of course). I really enjoy this car. I'm reluctant to embark on the promise I made to myself to tear it down for rust repair but I guess I will. I told my son I'd give it to him when we're done so that means I'll need another, oh darn.:guitar:

Not too long ago, the post were about the constant struggle and problems that appeared to have no end of frustration.

With much of that resolved, ready for another? Maybe exxe is a drug.

Bernice

just goes to show that with good help from the folks here, and some tenacity, they can be brought back to solid operational form by just about anyone (if I can do it, anyone can!)

Bernice... As I said once before... I am now...

POSITIVE that Bertone has perfected the "Trans-derm" application of Crack Cocaine from their steering wheels, and possibly the seat bottoms into every X1/9...

If anyone like Jeff or Ovi in Romania could keep on going with their impossible builds and years of frustration... there just hadta be some kinda outside influence. Nothing else makes sense!

Back