X 1/9 for sale in Newport Beach, CA I am interested in purchasing

Reneakh2523

Low Mileage
Hey I live in Mississippi so it is impossible for me to go look at this car. Can anyone check it out for me? It's a 1985 and the seller says it is excellent except the AC is not hooked up. I can send more info. It's listed on autotrader.com. It is yellow with a brown stripe on the sides.

Last edited:
Renea,

I saw you post on Facebook but don't post there much.

$8,000 for a 143,000 mile unknown history car seems very high to me.

I'm sure you are excited to get another X, but I might suggest you take your time and get the right one. The folks here at Xweb are top notch and if you keep your eyes open the right one will pop up.

JJ posted on Facebook that he will have a Silver one available soon, so that is another option. He post here regularly so yo may get more inof about it.

Renea... I have a good friend and a new Dad in the area...

and I will see if he has come time to look at it for you. Hopefully it is NOT his that is for sale!

I'll be in touch.

Yay!

glad to see you made it here ok Renea. These are a great group of folks that can help, hope you end up with a great X!

Renea,

As I said in the FB messages from Ryan, I think Rudy might like an opportunity to get away from diaper changing for a while. :devil:

Mike

I would stay away from that car, especially if you can't get great pics of all the known weak points of an X.

Fiatpower (Jon Ranney) had a really bad experience buying a car from out there that "looked" really good.

Back