Mystery Part?

Looks fairly modern...

Is there a symbol or characters in the right corner? if so, please provide a close-up.

If there is a symbol or numbers, maybe a local auto glass company can reverse-engineer the numbers and come up with an application.

I will agree that it is most likely glass. My first thought is a rear side window from a VW bug. I haven't the foggiest idea what the picture of the woman's backside or motorcycle has to do with it.

Hummmm

It looks like the rear quarter door glass from the car in the driveway in your signature (MB?)...??

Roadsters L.A. sticker... is only given to...

participants in their yearly car show held in Pomona on each Father's Day. (Now each Father's Day weekend)

The sticker is usually affixed to the center of the LF headlight bulb. To be a participant, the vehicle needs to be a Roadster... but not in the truest sense, as it can be any convertible as well up to a certain year, something like 1941 or thereabouts. It also allows the owner and the car to come and go to the show as they please over the long day or weekend.

They can be carefully removed and placed elsewhere as I think this one was... and I think the owner must have been an enthusiast, but this side window of sorts does not appear to be anything that would normally be found on a roadster or a convertible.

Lastly... the rubber is toast, the glass is old, a replacement piece can easily and inexpensively be made because it is flat, and its hardly worth any more of my "pixel ink". If it was the last piece of a car I loved or admired, I might frame it and hang it in my garage... otherwise... I'd toss it.

I agree with Tony its worthless. But now he has me thinking the sticker is worth entry into some exclusive club:)

Here are some more... I am in the process of separating all of my parts. What to sell what to give away and what to throw away.:)

Back