Anybody in/near Tulsa, OK?

cbax19

Low Mileage
I recently moved to Tulsa and am wondering if there are any X1/9 or FIAT fans here or nearby.

I've seen a handful of Alfas but only one gold X1/9 around...overall a very sparse foreign/classic/old car population here...missing the days of $500 Spiders and cool oddball Peugeots and Volvos in Seattle!

On the other hand, driving around with various Citroens gets me more attention here than a UFO would.

Search the memberslist

Go to the advanced "Members List" search and type "Tulsa" (or any city or state I guess) into the "Location" field and hit enter. This only works to find people that entered their location into their profile, so results will vary.

Looks like there are a few Tulsa folks, not very active though. Maybe you can wake them up. :)

I recently moved to Tulsa and am wondering if there are any X1/9 or FIAT fans here or nearby.

I've seen a handful of Alfas but only one gold X1/9 around...overall a very sparse foreign/classic/old car population here...missing the days of $500 Spiders and cool oddball Peugeots and Volvos in Seattle!

On the other hand, driving around with various Citroens gets me more attention here than a UFO would.

I am Eureka Springs Arkansas a couple hundred miles east of you. We get a lot of weekenders from Tulsa. Let me know if you are ever head this way.

Sounds good

When I get the X in decent shape that will be a nice trip. We've been wanting to visit Eureka Springs.

I'm in Owasso! About 20 minutes north of Tulsa

My name is Eric Townsley. I have a 1980 X that I autocross with the NeOkla SCCA group in Tulsa. Right now my car is on jack stands. I need to complete my engine rebuild. I started it over a year ago but time and money is keeping me from getting it completed. Motor is in but I can't get it to run. It may be problems with my wiring. just haven't had the time or the warm weather to to work on it and figure it out. It would be great if we could get together. PM me and I'll give you my address and phone number. There is another Tulsa X in mid-town. Allan Mendlebaum. He also registered on this site. Look him up. Allan is a great guy. He has an Alfa too....though I won't hold that against him!

Back