Portland, OR area meet up

FI into '74

I suck with names. :dunce:

Whoever I was talking to at the gathering regarding electrical needs installing FI into the '74, PM me and I'll see if we can get it going. It didn't even occur to me to swap cell numbers. Double :dunce: :dunce: on me.

I'm interested but. X has bad tires and almost no breaks, And Me with a broken wrist I see zero chance of changing that in the near future. Love the idea!!

Rod

I too am interested, but I'm out of the country from the 15th of January to the 6th of February.

I'll check in periodically to see if a date has been set.

Well I have a 2nd now (very cool) it's a bit rusty and no-op at the moment but PO thinks it's a timing issue so I might have a runner when I can use my right hand to work in it. (I broke my wrist at work last week)

Rod

I'd love to drive down and meet

I'm living in Abbotsford with the My little green guy and would totally drive down if this happens!

COMING SOON!

I was planning on posting here once things were a bit more firmed up, I did put a poll up on the "Fiats - Oregon" Facebook group asking whether people would like to a) meet at a Pizza place for chatting and ogling each others cars, b) do an "arrive and drive", c) meet at my house for possible swap meet plus chatting and ogling. 'c' took the overwhelming majority of votes. So I'll set something up. I got pulled into a bunch of work stuff, so while I was planning a later January time frame, I'm now thinking early(ish) Feb. How about Feb 13th ?? day before valentine's day, love (of Italian cars) will be in the air... :)

(Last time I hosted at my house I hosted a BBQ, but that ran through more $s than I can spare, so this time it will be more of a potluck...)

-Brett

Official Invite and Date

OK, you all are invited to come to my house (10812 S Toliver Rd, Molalla, OR 97038) on Feb 13th, 2016. Kick things off at ~11am, end by 5ish or so. Bring parts you want to get rid of, cash for parts you might find that you want, and food to share.

Hey Jepp78, you are just down the street from me. We are in Coquitlam, BC. Cheers,

Crusader, We'll have to meet up some time! Is your project back on the road? I actually saw your car when I visited Gio's place in Vancouver back in November!

I've been hanging out with Bernie Hamm at bent wrench auto in mission just north of Abby! I'm sure he'd love to see your car too! He is a die hard x head.

Back