Coming up to Montreal soon?

DanielForest

True Classic
Hi,
I was wondering if somebody in the forum is planning to travel from the States to Montréal area late in August or early September. I would like to use somebody as a mail box for some parts cause shipping to Canada is killing and also,some eBay seller will not ship to Canada. Willling to share part of the money I would save!

You could reach me at forestforward*hotmail.com

Thanks!

Daniel Forest
Montréal, Canada

Shipping to Canada

Daniel,

Open a shipping box in Champlain NY, i Leave 20 minutes from there, I can pick them up for you

Bring them back to you when I go to Berthier

Let me know

Maybe...

Hi Daniel,

I did that for years, but then I had to stop at the Canadian custom and may get caught if I don't declare my purchase. An American in visit to Canada doesn't have to go thru this. But that may be an option. I used to have a friend coming up once or twice a year from Vermont. But he moved out of Fiat interest...

Daniel

US Shipping

Daniel, I live in southern ontario and I have a box in Michigan, about 45 minutes away, where I ship stuff all the time. If you have a Nexus card it makes it easier to get though. If you can keep the purchases under $500, I find I get through with no issue. I have only had to go in and pay once in 15 years of going back and forth. The Nexus card also gets you out of those crazy long lines at the border. We consider 5 minutes to be long now, versus an hour in the regular line. Hope this helps.

Back