Heater blower motor?

Or send it out to be rebuilt like I did

I found (in Hemmings services offered adds) a few places nationally that will do this. Expensive ($!00). But try to find another one that will work for another decade at less cost. Probably will not happen. I am going to do the same with my radiator fan motors.So far my AC blower motor appear very happy after rattling and squalling the last year before I had it rebuilt.

I agree with Larry, rebuilding is an option..

But don't forget about ebay! I've found some amazing NOS pop up all the time.

Dantm, are you sure the motor is bad?

I suggested that because my fan doesn't work at high speed all the time.

In my case it's the switch. Perhaps yours is even easier! (fuse, disconnected wires/ground, or worst case the switch)

What year is your car? Early cars had switches that you could easily mess up the wiring order and prevent it from working.

As a bit of history, did it ever work?

heater fan

you win the doughnut papa!!!
I do have one here out of Frank p's 79.
kinda wanted to keep it, in case the red demon's failed, but willing to part with if other avenues have been exhausted and it is needed by a forum member!!
worst case scenario for me would be having to slide my pasty white legs into shorts for comfort and send my passenger in to the store for beverages.
I have heard from NASA that they can be seen from the Hubble telescope on a clear day:excited:
mikemo

Back