Top 11 Vehicles We Don’t Praise Enough

RJH

True Classic
Fiat 500 Abarth

Good things come in small packages. I’ve always been a big fan of the Fiat 500. Great design, smart packaging, and inherently fun to toss around. Poky, sure, but it’s so cheap. I’m serious. I’ve seen deals that cost less per month than a cell phone plan. Well, for not a heap more money you can drive the snarling Abarth version. One hundred sixty horsepower never felt so angry. Or so loud. I knew the moment my wife told me she didn’t want one because the exhaust was too loud that this Abarth was one of the greats. Perfect? No, which is maybe why we don’t sing its praises enough. But dang, dude, what a riot of a car. Special shout out to the 135-hp Fiat 500 Turbo. If the Abarth is too noisy for you, you are too old. But hey, the Turbo’s great and shouldn’t be overlooked. Get the Abarth.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/research/top-11-vehicles-we-don’t-praise-enough/ar-AAd3N2v#page=4

Truedat -- but the Fiesta ST is on the list as well and I'm not sure which one I'd prefer. They're both really nice and reasonably priced (when the Fiesta sells under sticker).

Ford doesn't deal too well on an ST, and I think thats the better car from a performance and engineering standpoint, it's inside and outseide styling is "me too" forgettable.

ST is...

supposed to be big fun, but the exterior looks and that Mecha-Rodan like interior would be a non-starter for me. I'd be retching all over the thing on a daily basis.

But that's just me, I'm a Fiatguy.

Back