FIAT FREAK OUT 2015 PHOTOS...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Where the hell are they?

C'mon guys... you can't be drinkin', driving and party-ing all that much! I've been waiting all year for this!

GEEZ-LOUEEZ!

Just got home an hour ago.

I got home about 7:30PM CDT after a 10.5 hour drive back from Pittsburgh. Just for Tony I uploaded my pictures.

Here is my "barn find" (really it was behind a termite dealership) 124 Special on the Italian Cortile show field at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix:
IMG_1575.jpg

This should be a link to a slide show of around 50 pictures I took of the FFO cars at the Cortile and then a bunch of random cars that caught my eye as I wandered. I tried to put them in some kind of order when I loaded them to Photobucket, but apparently Photobucket didn't play along. It is a little mixed up, sorry. :)

According to the organizers, there were 4000 cars on display and 200,000 folks attending over the whole weekend.

Here is the drone flyby

Jody Farr was there shooting video with a drone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ode1qjJ7n4"]FIAT FreakOut 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, awesome pictures and video

I can only dream of that many great Fiat examples in one place downunder (although Auto Italia in Canberra comes close!)

Just one question though... Were people playing golf on the adjoining fairway????

No golfers allowed. :)

Hi Warren,

I guess it is just good planning to close the golf course on show days. I am sure the Ferrari and Lambo owners wouldn't show up otherwise. :)

I saw your name on the dash card

I saw your name on the dash card and remembered your post on the new wheels, but didn't see you around.

It seemed that no one was around their cars very often on our show field. There was too much else to see and it took a really long walk to see it too. I walked around for a couple hours just wandering the various sections. Good thing it was only hot and not REALLY hot on show day. :)

Jim... you continue to be my HERO!!!

Thanks and congratulations on your Barn Find! I don't think I could pass that up either...

Maybe you should make an appearance Tony

Thanks and congratulations on your Barn Find! I don't think I could pass that up either...

You should come to FFO sometime. Next year it will be in Detroit in conjunction with a local Italian car show. I can't remember all the details, but there will be an announcement at some point.

There was a Fiat marketing person at FFO that gave us a presentation at the awards banquet. She offered no info on the new Spider, so that is still a mystery.

I'd love to Jim and have been planning every year to go...

since 2005...

The details could fill an encyclopedia... but its not because we didn't want to...

Cool, I saw that drone fly-by. Thanks for sharing it! For those who were not there, that area represents a very small fraction of the entire event....to give you perspective. It shows the Italian section and Cars and Coffee guys, only. It was reported to be the biggest turn out ever and I believe it.

Around

I was bouncing around between my TR6 at British Car Day and the FFO. I was in a chair in the shade by the x when I was on this side

Nice photos!

Thanks for sharing the pictures Jim.

I live on the opposite side of PA and opted not to go with some other things I had over the weekend, hopefully it's back in the area again soon.

Back